A Special Message from the Head of School
Dear Patriot Families,
Thank You! I sincerely appreciate your recommendations to other families, encouraging them to take a closer look at our program. Thanks to you, many students continue to enroll at our school and will have their first opportunity to experience what it means to be a Hollingworth Patriot.
I'm happy to announce that we continue to show academic growth and improvement. Our new reading curriculum (ARC-American Reading Company) is making a significant difference, and our staff continues to do a fantastic job of preparing our scholars for success. Soon, we will be rolling out a new math curriculum that we believe will have positive results as well.
We will continue to place heavy emphasis on providing quality services throughout the school year. These services will focus on maintaining a high degree of professionalism, providing your child with superior learning experiences and evidence of student growth.
L. Hollingworth School just celebrated our 10th anniversary. The incredible support and involvement we have received over the years have allowed us to reach this significant milestone. As always, your input on the development of our school program is still welcome. Attending Chat/Chew events (2nd Tuesday of the month), School Improvement Team meetings, or directly emailing me, is another excellent way to stay connected.
Meanwhile, your continued assistance is requested with the following:
- Please be sure to sign and return the last page of the Student Handbook to your child's teacher immediately.
- Please be sure to review the Student Dress Code requirements with your child. All students are expected to be in full dress code. This is a requirement and expectation.
- Please review the Student Drop-off/Pick-up procedures. During dismissal, please turn on your emergency, car flashers to indicate your child is safely in the car, and you are ready to depart.
- Please be sure that your Emergency Contact information is ALWAYS 100% current and submitted to the Main Office.
- Please remember that the Main Office is temporarily closed from 2:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. for safety and security unless it is an emergency.
It's time to level up and make this year Special! I look forward to working together to ensure that your child’s experiences exceed your expectations. Still proud to be a Hollingworth Patriot! Welcome to the LHS FAMILY!
Head of School