All of the middle school teachers use Google Classroom on a regular basis. This has information and materials for our classes. It also is updated as assignments are due. All students should be able to show you their google classrooms at any time. This can be accessed using a computer, or even a cellphone. This program will require you to have an active email.
Recommended action: If you are interesting in joining the classroom, follow the steps below to enroll as a parent.
1. Email me, Ms. Diehl, that you are interested. Please specify which student you are the parent/guardian of.
2. Wait for the google classroom invite to be sent to you. This should appear in your email as soon as I can plug your email into the program.
3. Accept the invitation. You should now be able to see your student's work and assignments.
If you are interesting in joining the classroom, follow the steps below if you want to enroll as a student.
1. Search for "Google Classroom" on any internet search engine.
2. Sign into Google Classroom using your email.
3. Click the "plus" button on the top right side of the page. This should read, "Join a class".
4. Enter the code that corresponds to your student's class.
5. You should now be signed up as a student. You will get materials "assigned" to you with due dates.
If you have any questions about Google Classroom, please feel free to contact me for help.