LHSTG measurement of success will include the following:
• Student performance at or significantly above grade level as measured by NWEA/MAP.
• Student ability to demonstrate language, educational achievements, and developmental skills equivalent with the goals outlined in their plan of work.
• A curriculum that enables teachers to maximize each student’s personal, educational and social potential.
• Each teacher’s ability to effectively and successfully “reach” the talented and gifted student population.
• Student preparation for success in a post-secondary setting through the condition of a rigorous curriculum; focusing on literacy, mathematics and core academic content.